Thursday, March 11, 2010

Can I get free guitar sheet music online?

I bought my boyfriend a guitar for our anniversary but now I can't afford to buy any sheet music. I really wanted to print out some sheet music of his favorite songs on nice paper to give to him along with the guitar. I am looking for a specific website that has popular radio songs. I have tried googling it but I am not really finding much. Most of what I found doesn't look like real sheet music you buy in the store. I want it to look nice because like I said before, I want to be able to print it out on nice paper and I don't want it to look crappy.Can I get free guitar sheet music online?
try ultimate guitar or e chordsCan I get free guitar sheet music online?
You can find a lot of sheet music for many different instruments, including the guitar, at websites like:


www.free-scores.com, The Werner Icking Music Archive, and 8notes.com.
try 8notes.com for more classical music. Otherwise google guitar tabs. There's a billion sites.

No comments:

Post a Comment