Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Does anyone know where I can get guitar sheet music for ';You Guardian Angel>';?

I need sheet music for ';Your Guardian Angel'; by The Red Jumpsuit Apparatus for guitar by Christmas! Can anyone tell me where I can get it? I have searched all over the internet!Does anyone know where I can get guitar sheet music for ';You Guardian Angel%26gt;';?
This site has the multiple versions of guitar tabulature for that song.And its free.





http://www.ultimate-guitar.com/search.ph鈥?/a>





good luckDoes anyone know where I can get guitar sheet music for ';You Guardian Angel%26gt;';?
you can get tabs on-line, go on google and search guitar tabs then search the song.
umm, im not sure, go to google and look up sheet music stores, i know i had to learn the piano part by ear(i %26lt;3 RJA :) ) but, umm, try to learn it by ear if anything else, or go on youtube and see if they have any vids, if not,like i said, go to a sheet music store and buy it...


good luck


blessed be
I have no idea.


but i love that song


:D

No comments:

Post a Comment