Saturday, March 13, 2010

Please can someone explain how to play sheet guitar music?

Ok so I want to learn this song http://ww21.tiki.ne.jp/~wildside/tabs/turning_time_around.html


but I'm a little unsure of how to read the chords it has things like (A/E) but I can't find on the internet how to play that chord does it mean A and then E and I'm not sure about how to play it along with the lyrics because half of them are appear missing please can someone explain to me the basics its probably really easy but to me it seems somewhat exclusive to those that know.Please can someone explain how to play sheet guitar music?
The A is the chord for the guitar and the E is for the bass player.Please can someone explain how to play sheet guitar music?
The music is tabbed underneath, to make it easier and you can find tab tutorials all over the internet if you need help to read them.


I think what it means by A/E (because of what it says at the top) the /E is for if you are playing the bass and the A is for the guitar.
Your link won't open on my comp :-)





Have you tried tab notation it's really super easy to read and it's pretty much universal. There are plently of online guide just google how to learn tab notation or something like that.





Go rock dude!
What I did was get one of the DVD videos at my local guitar store or online at Amazon.com that shows you how to play all the chords, etc. It's really easy because you can replay it over and over and hear it, etc. They are available for less than $10 online used. I recommend that over trying to explain over email. You will learn it in only a few minutes. Good luck!
  • mineral foundation
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment