Thursday, March 11, 2010

Does anyone know guitar tab sheet for this song by green day?

green day: time of your life or also known as: good riddance


Any guitar players who know the tab sheet for this song? plzDoes anyone know guitar tab sheet for this song by green day?
www.ultimate-guitar.com has almost every song you can think of.Does anyone know guitar tab sheet for this song by green day?
don't have my guitar in front of me but off the top of my head its:


verse:


G C D





then the ';it's something unpredictable'; part:


Em D Em D





';I hope you had the time of your life';:


Em C G





verse again:


G C D





repeat... it's not hard, a little patience and it'll come together real quick - first song I learned - 12 years ago.
try 911tabs.com
  • mineral foundation
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment