Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Where can i get free sheet music for guitar?

I have only recently started playing guitar and don't have that great of a guitar. I want some quick, easy, free tabs/sheetmusic so i can get better. I don't want songs with strumming because of how bad it sounds on my guitar.I also don't want to have to download any annoying toolbars or anything like that. ThanksWhere can i get free sheet music for guitar?
I believe that you get out of something equal to what you put into it.





Spend a few bucks and buy a beginner's book from a music store. Get one with a CD so you can hear how each piece is supposed to sound.





Your local library will have loads of books that will have tab, notes, chords, scales, songs, etc.





I could suggest a couple of books that will get you off on a very good start with both music theory and chords.





Send me an email and I'll tell you what I know.





Good Luck


.

No comments:

Post a Comment