Saturday, March 13, 2010

Where to I find the guitar sheet music for the song ';possession'; by evans blue?

I don't see the sheet music for Possession, but I did find a website that had some Evans Blue guitar sheet music. Maybe you could contact them and see if it's available somewhere. Sorry, I tried.Where to I find the guitar sheet music for the song ';possession'; by evans blue?
u better go to this site..


Connecticut Music - Music Reviews, Concerts and Music News from ...Where to I find the guitar sheet music for the song ';possession'; by evans blue?
www.loathsomelyrics.com
www.chordie.com
try these sites to search for it...


http://www.sheetmusicplus.com/


www.freesheetmusic.net


www.8notes.com





good luck and hope this helped! search for ';sheet music'; on google or type in the song name/songwriter on google...
A music store is a good place to start.

No comments:

Post a Comment