Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Sheet music or tab for classical guitar ?

I am learning the classical guitar and I find tabs so much easier and they have about the same result. Could someone tell me if I am doing myself a disservice using tab and/or any advice on the subject? Thanks Sheet music or tab for classical guitar ?
If you want to play classical guitar (or any type of guitar, in my opinion), do yourself a favor and learn to read music. Get lessons.





No real classical guitar player reads from TAB. Sheet music or tab for classical guitar ?
Tabs can be useful for the beginner, but ultimately they are too restrictive -- you need the freedom to be able to play any note in a piece where it is most convenient, or where it gives the most appropriate tone.聽 I would advise you to persevere with learning to read efficiently.聽 You will be grateful you did in the future.
i have no clue what ''tab'; is


but i play piano


and sheet notes are the best ;P

No comments:

Post a Comment