Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Where can I find free Jonas Brothers sheet music for guitar?

I googled it and I can't find any that doesn't make me pay and/or download it! HELP PLEASE!Where can I find free Jonas Brothers sheet music for guitar?
if you google guitar chords for jonas brothers songs it should come up with a lot of things but you have to be specific with which song you want


or if you go to ultimateguitar.com and just do a search you get the chords with the lyrics!Where can I find free Jonas Brothers sheet music for guitar?
**** YOU HATERS.


http://www.google.com/search?hl=en%26amp;rls=c鈥?/a>





try that :)
You suck. Jonas brothers suck.


Get off the internet, burn the computer.


Then burn your guitar.
In the garbage.
At their website @www.icantsing.com

No comments:

Post a Comment