Saturday, March 13, 2010

Where can I find cheap or free guitar sheet music for Free Bird.?

I want the guitar sheet music (music notes not chords) tatted on my side in memory of my uncle and its getting impossible to find! Please helpWhere can I find cheap or free guitar sheet music for Free Bird.?
DOnt u mean free as a bird? Ultimate-guitar.comWhere can I find cheap or free guitar sheet music for Free Bird.?
Ok you need to install active x and run it to view this scorc but it should help.


http://www.musicnotes.com/sheetmusic/sco鈥?/a>





You can print it off too. And its FRE
i guess just google the song for ....well if you dont want chords i am assumin tabs....you could go to ultimate-guitar.com type in free bird...and you should find them..not sure how your gunna get that tattooed....but g'd luck
  • mineral foundation
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment