Saturday, March 13, 2010

Where do I find guitar sheet music for Straight Lines - Silverchair?

Are there any sheet music books for Silverchair's album Young Modern?





I need the guitar notes for straight lines.





I'd prefer a printed book to an online tab, but I'm also happy with accurate tabs.Where do I find guitar sheet music for Straight Lines - Silverchair?
http://ultimate-guitar.com/search.php?s=鈥?/a>





here u goWhere do I find guitar sheet music for Straight Lines - Silverchair?
pandora@pandora.com in the music genome. They have a lot of music in there that you can download and print.
Young Modern Station Chords by Silverchair





B7, Em, G#m, Em





C Em


Start at Young Modern station


C Em


Arhritic Conversation


C Em


Life has a deadline lately





G#m, D#, G#m, D#,


(cant work out words)





B7


Does it make you cry


Em


When I make you feel so


G#m


Far away


Em


The ending is over


B7


Stuck to the wall


Em


to resuce my skin

No comments:

Post a Comment