Sunday, March 7, 2010

How do i read sheet music for the guitar?

Hello, thanks for clicking on my question :D. I am trying to learn the guitar, im failing a little bit, sheet music is really slowing me down, i'm trying to teach myself, it can be done umm, its all good sept the sheet music i've looked on alot of other sites but i can't understand, Please help me! (Sheet music for guitar only please :D) Thanks! :D xx - emily -%26lt;333 (yes i started yahoo answers today) :DHow do i read sheet music for the guitar?
well you read it just like the piano, you start at what ever key it says and play it, or if it doesnt say a key just assume middle c. and you play whatever note it is on the bar on the guitar, its easier said then done. to do this you have to know the notes on a guitar, you HAVE to know them. and its a pain learning and memorizing them all to be able to play from a sheet like that.





if you need any more help just email me at





shelbywylde@live.com





or if you have windows live messenger add me on that. it doesnt matter id be happy to help you.

No comments:

Post a Comment