Thursday, March 11, 2010

Can I use real guitar sheet music with Guitar Hero?

the new guitar hero world tour lets you create your own songs, and im wondering if i learned how to read real guitar tab, would I be able to translate it to the guitar hero controller? (green red yellow blue orange buttons)





if its possible can you explain it to me? thanks


Can I use real guitar sheet music with Guitar Hero?
the game isnt out yet dude. there is no way to know that.Can I use real guitar sheet music with Guitar Hero?
To the person above the game actually released today.You cant directly translate but if you know the basics of the song you can ';translate'; it yourself into the five color scheme.
Do it as anyone else would. If its too hard try searching it up on Youtube





Edit: It was released today you dooches
heres a question, are you a freakin idiot?

No comments:

Post a Comment