Sunday, March 7, 2010

Is the standard sheet music for guitar written in tab?

Because I already know how to play the flute, and I know how to read music (for the treble clef). I am learning the guitar and although I am just learning the chords for now, I would soon like to know how to play melodies. Do I have to learn tab, a completely different method than I am used to, or does the sheet music written in the treble clef work just as well?Is the standard sheet music for guitar written in tab?
In my opinion, i find that tab ends up very easy to learn, however in your case reading from the treble clef in sheet music should be fine :)





Only downside is you just have to remember what note is on what fret. But it is definately just as good to use standard sheet music :)Is the standard sheet music for guitar written in tab?
if you're used reading notes then use notes...they work just as well as tabs...but if u can try learning tabs it's really easy and it's more usefull in guitar playing
  • mineral foundation
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment