Sunday, March 7, 2010

Where can I find guitar tablature and sheet music for free?

I am a new guitar player and I would like to find good websites for free sheet music and tablature. Do y'all have any suggestions?Where can I find guitar tablature and sheet music for free?
There are a number of good sources for free online tablature. As others have mentioned, 911tabs is good. I have also found a lot of good tabs on the song pages at Fretbase. This seems like a good starting point: http://www.fretbase.com/songs.Where can I find guitar tablature and sheet music for free?
www.911tabs.com


i think that's the url





just google ';911 tabs';





it's a tabs search engine :)
There are books of tab from different band cds you can get at the music store. there are several sites online that offer tab from other bands but that's not reliable.
www.ultimate-guitar.com

No comments:

Post a Comment