Sunday, March 7, 2010

Where can I find guitar tabs or sheet music?

Where can I find free guitar tabs or piano sheet music online for free without needing to download anything? Thanks.Where can I find guitar tabs or sheet music?
ultimate-guitar.comWhere can I find guitar tabs or sheet music?
type in the song you want to learn and then put tab after it when you get ultimate guitar sometimes you have to pick the website you go to some are really handy.
Another guitar site that compares results from some of the above sites:


- www.imusictabs.com
I use 2 websites:


ultimate-guitar.com


and


guitarmasta.net





I can almost guarantee if you can't find a song on one site, it will be on the other ha ha.





- Love and Peace -
www.ultimate-guitar.com


www.911tabs.com
www.pianotabs.net
the same with tele caster ultmate-guitar and 911 are the best
chordie.com

No comments:

Post a Comment