Thursday, March 11, 2010

Where can I get printable sheet music for the electric guitar?

I am getting an electric guitar soon, and I want sheet music


of my favorite songs so I can play them when I know some


of the basics. I don't know if this helps, but I will list some


bands that I want sheet music from:


Simple Plan, Trapt, the Red Hot Chili Peppers, Sugarcult,


Papa Roach, Ozzy Osbourne, the All-American Rejects,


Yellowcard are some of them. Thanks everybody.Where can I get printable sheet music for the electric guitar?
www.ultimate-guitar.com





hope this helps=]Where can I get printable sheet music for the electric guitar?
It's pretty hard to find good sheet music that's free, but you can find a pretty decent collection here:


http://8notes.com/school/scores_fsm.asp?鈥?/a>


However, if you don't know how to read sheet music, I would recommend trying tabs instead. Much easier to understand.
Well, if you're looking for tablature, which is much easier to read than sheet music (although I'd HIGHLY recommend you learn to read sheet music if you can't already), go to the site called www.ultimate-guitar.com
  • mineral foundation
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment